As part of The Hub, a wide selection of speaker-authored titles and other industry leaders are featured in this very popular resource area, visited by attendees, exhibitors and speakers throughout The Conference.
Interested in sponsoring The HRSouthwest Bookstore?
Located near the Bookstore and Registration areas, the Business Center offers complimentary internet access, print and copying services.
Sponsored by SkillSurvey, Inc.
TConference delegates are invited to visit the Welcome Center for frequently asked questions, destination information, and complimentary luggage/package check. Located near the Bookstore and Registration area, the Welcome Center will be open throughout The Conference.
Sponsored by ADP.
A new and unique interactive area designed to provide extended learning opportunities to HRSWC attendees:
- Brain Candy - quick, 15 minute, TED-style tasty nuggets of knowledge designed to spark ideas and conversation
- Speaker Meet-n-Greeet - An opportunity to mingle with your favorite speakers
- Q&A with Speakers - Did your favorite session run short on time? Join your favorite speakers post-session for dialogue designed to address those unanswered questions
- Group Discussions - Share knowledge and explore solutions with peers in this informal area near the Bookstore
- Book-signings - Get your books signed by select speakers in this spot near the Bookstore